Upcoming Autumn Event ~ October 15 – November 19, 2015
Inner Work: Self-Awareness & Understanding Through Working With Dreams
Six Session Program
October 15, 22, 29 & November 5, 12, 19, 2015
7:00 — 9:00 PM
An informative, instructive, and interactive set of six evening sessions on Inner Work, based primarily in the works of C. G. Jung and Robert A. Johnson, using a 4-step approach to dream work.
Goal of Inner Work:
- Learn a direct way to approach the inner world of the unconscious
- Learn to be receptive to its messages, through dreams, symbols, and imagination
- Learn to transform dreams into active creative part of life
Benefits of Inner Work:
- Gain insight into everyday conflicts and challenges
- Find deep source of renewal, growth, strength, and wisdom
- Gain awareness of the deeper layers of consciousness
- Connect with the source of your evolving character
- Build consciousness and gain insight
- Move toward integration of the whole self
Intro Fee: $15.
Program Fee $179.
Location : Kitsilano/Point Grey area, Vancouver, BC
Registration deadline is 5:30 PM, October 14, 2015
~ Venue to be announced for Introduction Session 1 by October 14th when number of registrants is confirmed; Maximum 12 participants so please register early.
Facilitated by Enid Muirhead.
A program brochure in PDF format is available upon request.
For further information, please contact Enid at email@example.com
Previous program offering! Spring 2015
14 hour program April 11th – May 16, 2015.
Please see the attached brochure!
4 Saturday Mornings in Spring
Creating a New Story:
Revealing Creative Potential Through Life Transitions
Learn to access and use your innate ability to live more fully and intentionally
with meaning, heart, and creative spirit.
Date: April 11 & 18, May 9 & 16, 2015
Time: 9:30 AM to 1 PM
Venue: Kitsilano Neighbourhood House
2305 West 7th Ave Vancouver, BC
Fee: Earlybird registration rate until March 23
Limited spaces ~ Deadline for registration is April 7
Facilitate realization of personal potential and aspirations •Learn ways to illuminate meanings of life experiences • Acquire skill in mining personal natural resources • Create ways to make use of existing gifts and new discoveries •Realize the value of intention to create inner change and influence community • Develop a sustainable foundation on which change, integration, and growth can unfold
Light refreshments will be served